Additional Things to Keep in Mind
- Packages do not include Marriage License
- Larger Limos are available as an upgrade (Escalade, Hummer, Party Bus , Etc..)
- Additional Locations for photos are available as an upgrade
- Receptions are available as an upgrade. Ask for details
- Photographer is included on every package. It is customary to give a gratuity based on the level of service you feel you received.
- Hair and Make up service is available on request
- Tux And Bridal Gown can be added to any package
- A Champagne Toast can be added to any package
- All Champagne Toasts are Non Alcoholic
- Valley of Fire must be booked 2 weeks in advance
- If more than 25 guests additional fees may apply
Valley of Fire Fees
- Entrance $10/vehicle ($8/vehicle Nevada resident) at fee station or self-pay booth
- Camping $20/night plus $10/night for utility hook-ups ($2/night discount Nevada resident)
- Annual Entrance Permit $75
- Group Use Area Reservation $25 plus entrance fee per vehicle
- Group Camping Reservation $25 plus camping fee per vehicle
- Wedding Reservation Fees paid by wedding company on your behalf
Valley of Fire Park Rules and Regulations
- Drive only on approved routes of travel (see map), and park only in designated places along the roadside shoulders. Motor vehicles are not allowed on trails.
- Camp only in designated campground sites.
- Fires are permitted only in designated grills and fireplaces.
- All plants, animals, artifacts, rocks and minerals are protected by state law. Please do not remove or disturb them.
- Pets are welcome, but they must be kept on a leash of not more than six feet in length. They are not allowed in the visitor center.
- All artifacts and other signs of early civilization and recent history are protected by state and federal law.
- Please conserve the water.
- Use the trash containers provided.
- The park is open from sunrise to sunset unless camping in campgrounds or group camping area. After sunset, activity is limited to those areas.
- Rock climbing is limited to specific areas in the park. Inquire at the visitor center.